Competition for Erasmus + program for fall semester of 2017/2018 for studies and internship abroad
Additional competition for Erasmus + program for fall semester of 2017/2018 for studies and internship abroad takes place during 27th of March to 2nd of April.
Applying for study abroad
Conditions for applying for study period:
- You are matriculated student and You must have completed your first year of studies at the IT College before going to study abroad;
- You are a citizen of either Estonia or another country participating in the program;
- You have to take at least 15 ECTS per semester at a foreign university and apply for these to be credited in your IT College study program. Some host universities require more credits to be taken.
To apply You must present following signed documents to Academic Affairs department:
- Motivation letter (max 1 A4) where is written;
- The name of the partner University of IT College You wish to study in;
- Explanation, as to why You have chosen this particular partner-University to study in and how the subjects You plan to take there link to Your curriculum and studies in IT College;
- Description of Your language level.
- Study plan specifying the subjects to be studied abroad and to where these fit in your IT College study programme.
You can find Study Plan form here.
Competition takes into account the academic progress of the student, requirement to fulfill the conditions for full time studies and motivation.
IT College has Erasmus partner Universities in: Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Turkey, Slovakia, Netherlands, Greece, Austria ja Sweden.
For more detailed information regarding partner Universities of IT College, please contact the Department of Academic Affairs (Riina.Tallo@itcollege.ee, Tel: (+372) 6285822)
Conditions for applying for internship abroad:
- You meet the requirements in IT College to enter internship period
- You are a citizen of either Estonia or another country participating in the program
- You must be a degree-seeking student in Estonia (regardless of Your nationality or residence permit)
To apply You must present to Department of Academic Affairs signed motivation letter and previous plan for Internship (if You have one already).
Competition takes into account the academic progress of the student, requirement to fulfill the conditions for full time study and motivation.
For more information, please contact the Department of Academic Affairs (Riina Tallo, Riina.Tallo@itcollege.ee).
Department of Academic Affairs